The poster-children for packing up shop and moving to the country, Mark and Alicia have been at this game for a while now, and it is definitely showing. They are very much a part of a general maturing of the natural wine community, which sees a lot more patience for holding back releases, letting things settle in bottle and it is paying off.
This sees the Jura varietal Savagnin, of which they are fond of using, pressing 60% of it directly and the other 40% de-stemmed and left on skins. The result is a nervy, textural white wine, great steady acid and plenty of minerality. Yes. Please.