A.R.C Wines Pinot Noir 2019

A.R.C Wines Pinot Noir 2019

Regular price $36.00

2018 // 750ml // ABV 13%
Our 2019 Pinot Noir is from two vineyard site and clones. 75% was D5V15, which was de-stemmed and macerated in tank for 2 weeks. The other 25% was
MV6, which was kept whole bunch for a week before it was pressed. Once pressed the fruit was combined to tank for fermentation. When almost dry it was moved to three two-year-old hogsheads and one new Austrian puncheon. Here it aged on lees for 6 months. Bottled unfiltered and un-fined with 15 parts of SO2 added in the week leading up to bottling.- A.R.C. Wines
Close (esc)

Tastings, Events & New Booze

Sign-up to our mailer and we'll let you know when fun stuff is happening. 

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty.
Go buy some booze