Fromm Pinot Noir Naturel

Fromm Pinot Noir Naturel

Regular price $40.00

2017 // 750ml // ABV 13.0%

With fruit sourced from three organic vineyards within Marlborough, (Fromm, Churton and Quarters). The Fromm Naturel Pinot Noir grapes are hand harvested with about 80% gently de-stemmed and  the remaining 20% kept as whole bunches.

After undergoing carbonic maceration. The wine was then transferred to barrel where it underwent full malo-lactic fermentation. There are no additions and sulfur was only used at bottling. 

A core of dark fruits with bright summer berry accents.This wine has poise and power. Terrific drinking here.

Close (esc)

Tastings, Events & New Booze

Sign-up to our mailer and we'll let you know when fun stuff is happening. 

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty.
Go buy some booze