Champagne R. Pouillon Les Terres Froides Extra Brut Premier Cru 2017

Champagne R. Pouillon Les Terres Froides Extra Brut Premier Cru 2017

Regular price $195.00

2017 // 750ml // ABV 12%

Biodynamically grown champagne from the Pouillon family in Vallee du Marne. Les Terres Froides is 100% chardonnay. 80% of this cuvee was made in 2016, using fruit from their Tauxieres vineyard with the remaining 20% from reserve wines. Mineral and racy yet complex with a wet stone finish.

Close (esc)

Tastings, Events & New Booze

Sign-up to our mailer and we'll let you know when fun stuff is happening. 

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty.
Go buy some booze