Pacina Toscana Rosso 2016

Pacina Toscana Rosso 2016

Regular price $72.00

2016 // 750ml // ABV 14.5%

Pacina see this as their most important wine in terms of tradition and characteristics Castelnuovo Berardenga Chianti. 95% Sangiovese with small components of Canaiolo and Ciliegiolo making up the remaining 5%. 

Spontaneous ferment in concrete tanks followed by extended maceration on skins. The wine is the transferred to old oak for 18-24 months until it is ready for bottling, and then gets held back for at least two years maturation prior to release. 

Close (esc)

Tastings, Events & New Booze

Sign-up to our mailer and we'll let you know when fun stuff is happening. 

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty.
Go buy some booze